If you know a bit of modern history, then you will believe the Bible. World War 1 (1914-1918) had nothing to do with the Jews and there was no country known as Israel then But guess what? That war saw the end of the Ottoman Empire that occupied the land of Israel for 400 years. Britain took over the land and in 1917 declared it a homeland for the Jews.
World war 2 came (1939 – 1945) and there was no country known as Israel then too. Adolf Hitler left the war he was supposed to execute but swore he would murder every living Jewish person. He called it the final solution. He executed his evil plans and murdered 6 million Jews (6,000,000!). Remember that Israel was not yet a country then and the Jews were not a threat to his ambition. He killed them for no reason. Guess what again?
The World war 2 led to the reestablishment of the modern state of Israel against all odds from the neighbors. So the two world wars that were not about the Jews ended up in their favour. God works in mysterious ways.
World War 3 (hopefully the last one spoken of) will be the first world war in history that involves Israel as a state. According to the Bible prophecy, this war will not just involve Israel but will be about Jerusalem in Israel.
All nations will gather together to DIVIDE the land of Israel and enforce the so called 2 state solution. Like the first 2 wars, it will also be devastating but will eventually favour Israel again, this time forever. The long awaited messiah of Israel, who was once pierced (Zechariah 12:10), will suddenly appear and save them. He will restore the whole house of Israel. He will not stop there but will proceed to establish a global kingdom from Jerusalem to the ends of the earth. This is what the prophets and entire scripture call ‘the kingdom of God’.
That many people don’t teach it or believe in it does not mean it will not happen. it will surely happen. Anyone who believe in Jesus as the messiah, and in this message of the kingdom, will have a chance to reign with Jesus as immortals in the kingdom for a millennium (Revelation 20:4). You have to believe.
“1 In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.” Joel 3.
“34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne;
35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King.” Matthew 5
Let me show you the gospel in this chaos:
1. All nations will unite and attack Jerusalem – Read Zechariah 14
2. Yeshua will come and save Israel as their allies (USA especially) will fail to help them this time. See Ezekiel 38. Zechariah 12:9,10.
3. After winning the war, Jesus will go ahead and establish the kingdom of God on earth and ask every other human government to be subjected to him. Those who refuse will be crushed. Psalms 2.
4. This kingdom of God will be that of peace, righteousness, justice and equity. The will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven. See Isaiah 2, Isaiah 11, Psalms 72
5. Anyone who believes in Jesus and in his death and resurrection, and also in this coming kingdom, and who is also baptised will be saved. They will rise again and rule the world with Jesus for a period known as the millennium. Revelation 20:5. 1Cor 15:24-28.
6. Those who reject this message will be eternally destroyed. This is the meaning of hell fire or the second death.Choose life and live. The implication is that you have to completely disassociate yourself from every other gospel, especially the prosperity gospel, and follow the Truth.
Click to complete our free preparing for baptism lessons on the gospel here and we will personally keep in touch with you as you grow in faith.